Monday, February 13, 2012

This Week's 10 Goals - Valentine's Week



I accomplished a few good things last week.  I didn't actually do all of the goals on my list but I did do some other things like:

Reorganized my kitchen cabinets

Organized my freezers


Last week's goals:

Mothering Goals
1. Work with my oldest on emptying the dishwasher by himself.  *I reorganized the kitchen this weekend and put all of the dishes down on his level (something recommended in Montessori circles).  This is making it easier for him to do.
2. Work on having the kids get their morning chores done without much help or reminders from me. *Still working on this but making progress

Personal Goals
3. Work on doing the 10 Minute Solutions videos on Netflix and 30 minutes of walking at least 4 days a week.
4.  Catch up on memorizing Colossians. *Still working on this, I made progress but still need to catch up.

Home Management Goals
5. Keep the "one load of laundry a day" consistent. *Um, no
6. Pack up any extra stuff in closets to get ready to sell the house.
7.Organize the school room closet. *Moving this to this week's goals.
8.Work on the paper monster that has piled up in our computer hutch.

Ministry Goals
9. Make a freezer meal to give away to someone who could use it.  *Didn't do this, but will try again this week.
10. Write two encouraging notes this week.

This week's goals:

Mothering Goals
1. Work on remembering previously memorized verses.
2. Work on having the kids get their morning chores done without much help or reminders from me.


Personal Goals
3. Work on 40 minutes of walking at least 4 days a week.
4.  Catch up on memorizing Colossians.


Home Management Goals
5. Keep the "one load of laundry a day" consistent.

6. Make curtains for the laundry room shelves.
7.Organize the school room closet.

8.  Look into making roman shades for bedroom.

Ministry Goals
9. Make a freezer meal to give away to someone who could use it. 

10. Write two encouraging notes this week.

I will be doing this list using my M.I.T. (most important tasks) and my daily docket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly