Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Seems like lately, I have not been getting to all of my meals. One day I made beef stew and it lasted us for about three days - although we were really sick of beef stew by then. So I have some repeats from last week that I didn't make.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Crock Pot Oatmeal (using oat groats) and blueberries
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Eating at a friend's house
- Three Cheese Baked Spaghetti, green beans and twisted garlic breadsticks (make 2 for the freezer)
- Brown Bag Burritos (making extra for the freezer), corn, sour cream, lettuce, etc.
- Sausage and Bean Ragout and cornbread
- Chicken Stoltzfus (using a whole chicken and butter instead of lard in the pastry recipe) and green beans
- Pizza (going to try this recipe for crust this week), salad and fruit smoothies
- Leftover Buffet
What's for dinner at your house this week?