Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting rid of Security Essentials 2011 virus

I had this very, very annoying virus on my computer.  I am so tired of Microsoft.  I am dangerously close to getting a Mac, if only I knew something about them.

Anyway, I thought you might find this helpful if you ever deal with this virus because your anti-spyware won't get rid of it no matter what anti-virus you have.

Please check out this post by Soulfisticated: 

Get rid of Security Essentials 2011 virus easily on Vista for Free


This virus is bad.  It won't let you open any programs and it will actually shut off your computer while you are trying to deal with it which is why I was so glad to find this post because I haven't been able to blog or do anything for several days now!


3 comments:

  1. I've had to wrestle with a couple of viruses on mine. Thankfully, I was able to get them off.

    I've used a free program called "Malwarebytes" it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ma
    I also have Malware, but even that wouldn't touch this virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I had that one and I do remember that Malware didn't do it....

    We got it when eldest dd downloaded a wallpaper...ugh!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly