I am behind on posting my menu plan because my internet has been down until this morning. But I have to post it or I won't know what I am cooking this week which will make me more crazy than I already am.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Cereal and Milk
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Simple BBQ Ribs (HIGHLY recommend this recipe), mashed potatoes, green beans and corn
- Hubby took me out for BBQ (yep BBQ two nights in a row)
- Honey Pork Chops, veggie fried brown rice (Didn't have last week)
- Homemade Chicken and Dumplings and cooked carrots (Didn't have last week)
- Pizza in some form or the other
- Leftover Buffet
What's for dinner at your house this week?