Items we used:
Blue and purple Easter grass
Mini plastic eggs
Easter themed erasers - big and small
Prickly pom poms (I don't know the technical term)
2 big plastic eggs with "jumping" bunnies insidePretty sparkled foam stickers
I also placed small bowls and ice cube trays for sorting. I gave them plastic spoons and tongs to use as well.
|Demonstrating the jumping frogs|
Some Ideas to do:
- Have them find all of the hidden items.
- Sort pom poms in ice cube trays by color.
- Hide items in mini plastic eggs - can also put matching color of pom poms into plastic eggs.
- Sort items with like items
- Make patterns with the items
- Or just play!
My kids have loved these bins. We pulled this one out early and I plan to keep it handy to play with for a while.
Other Easter Sensory Bin Ideas:
The Moffat Girls