Trying salad in jars for lunches this week and I am hoping to get a chance to make some smoothie kits to make smoothie making even easier!
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Cereal and Milk
- Smoothie Kits
- Homemade Smoothie Kits
|From Fat Girl trapped in a Skinny Body|
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Salads in Mason Jars (here, here, here, here, here, here)
- Fried chicken and biscuits - my husband is bringing it home for us - his craving not mine
- Bread Machine Calzones and salad (making extra for the freezer)
- Beans and Rice Burritos and corn *Didn't have this last week
- Minestrone soup and cornbread (from the freezer)
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Cracker Barrel style Chicken and Dumplings, green beans and corn
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.What's for dinner at your house this week?