Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week in Review - February to March

Here's the haps this week:

We did school (as usual).  My sister also brought over her puppy to show the kids but 2 out of the 3 wanted to have nothing to do with her.  They stayed at the top of the couch or on top of the bunk beds.  

My little man got his own school area and he loved reading books together.  We were doing the letter C and he loved the Crab book we had.  My sister read it to him too (she's the one in the bottom right hand corner).

We went to Chick Fil A one day to meet my friend and her boys.  Another day, we spent a few hours helping another friend that just had a baby.  I folded laundry and did the dishes while my kiddos played with her kiddos.  

We managed to do school and enjoy some very warm weather.  The kids were able to play outside quite a bit and we took some good walks as a family.  It was a very good week. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly