Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. All breakfasts are served with green smoothies or at least they are suppose to be.
As for last week's menu, we liked the PB&J sushi rolls and the slow cooker pizza was good. It was more like a deep dish pizza and I had to cook it for longer than the recipe called for but still very easy.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon
- Almond Coconut granola and yogurt and blueberries
- Cereal and Milk
- Homemade lunchables
- Peanut butter and jelly sushi rolls (freezeable!), apples and carrots
- Homemade Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit crust
- Pork chops, quinoa and black beans and salad
- Homemade Salisbury Steak (without the mushrooms), noodles and green beans
- BBQ Glazed Homemade Meatballs (a combination of that recipe and this one), french fries and corn *Didn't have this last week.
- Leftover Buffet
- Whole wheat pizza bites with dipping sauce and salad