Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week in Review - May 2012

I haven't posted many weekly updates because my laptop is getting fixed and I don't have a great way to do it but I am trying to figure out a way to get it done.

My oldest two got awards for our Word of Life program at our church.  I took one of them and then one of I-man with his friend and then one of the mom's plus their teacher (one of them) Miss Krissy.


We tried out some kid friendly grocery shopping lists.


My sister and I compared bellies.  I am the one in the black and white.  She is 4 weeks ahead of me.


We did some school.




We played outside a lot.










 My son wanted me to take a picture with silly effects. 


We made some biscuits.


We froze some cookie dough.


We went on a nature walk.


 And that pretty much covers our last couple of weeks.  What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly