Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 - Week 1 in Review

Week One of 2013 is in the books.  In one of my goals for the year I want to try to do a page a week for my family photo book on Shutterfly.  I will also plan to share the pages with you to give you all a week in review.

Here is a glimpse into our week:

We celebrated the New Year at Great Aunt Jody's.  We had good food and fun.  Jordan, my nephew, spent the night with us and we folded out the couch and played and watched movies.
My niece Jamy also spent the night.  It was the first night after she got her braces.  She was so sweet to the kids - they called her their "cuddle buddy".

This week entailed Makenna going to work with me. 

I set up an obstacle course for the kids to play. 

We had a very FUN game night and the adults played Dutch Blitz while the kids just played and had fun.

Daddy and I had a great date night at Cracker Barrel - ha!

Caleb played the guitar and he said he was going to "sing without his mouth" which I think meant instrumental.

Isaac played lots of Wii games.

Landrie just continued to be cute.



 All in all it was a great week!  I hope yours was too!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly