These are my goals for 2013. I need to get back to being intentional. I think these are very doable for me. I just need to break them down into "bite size pieces".
- Continue doing Daily Bread devotionals - and start journaling again and using my prayer binder more faithfully.
- Complete the Couch to 5K program,
- Focus on "One Bite at a Time - 52 Projects for simplifying life" - pick one each week.
- Put together a page every week for my Shutterfly Family Photo Year Book.
- Memorize one verse a week and review two previous ones from this memorizing plan.
- Continue sending fun and encouraging texts daily to my husband.
- Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting.
- Read a book a month together
- Go on a date with each kid once a month - either me or my husband.
- Work on memorizing verses each week and remembering them and applying them.
- Work on consistent morning routine and bedtime routines.
- Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week.
- Make a fun event once a month and invite family/friends over.
- Start a monthly game night.
- Invite someone new over once a month.
- Continue our weekly accountability group meetings
- Save for a replacement vehicle for my husband's work car.
- Keep saving for a down payment for a new-to-us house with land.