This week's Goals:
- Make a Daily Dozen plan - 12 exercises to do nightly - on Skimble
- Memorize my Bible verse - write it down, stick it on the fridge and practice it!
- Start a Shutterfly book for the boys birthdays coming up in June.
- Continue experimenting with dehydrating
- Make yogurt and cream cheese
- Do a freezer cooking session with two friends (this is scheduled for Thursday)
- Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting. **Must do this!
- Read more of the Kindle book -What its like being married to me.
- Work on manners at the table - STILL!
- Work on being more independent with daily chores and school
- Read a chapter a day of the kids book I am reviewing
- Continue to read books to my middle two before naptime
- Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week.
- Invite someone over for a meal or a snack
- Keep Mom's group going
What are you working on this week???