Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Garage Sale

I have been getting ready for a garage sale all day and yesterday too.  We are having a three day sale.




I found Money Saving Mom's 10 Tips for Having a Successful Garage Sale to be very helpful.  The kids will be selling water and soda and tomorrow night I will make cookies to sell too.

I will be busy the next three days but if you stop by, go ahead and leave me your best garage sale tip!  I told myself that 5 years ago when I had my last garage sale (at my house) that I would never do it again but we would like some more vacation money so we will see how it goes!


 

2 comments:

  1. I had one yard sale here several years ago and I said never again! I hope yours goes well, I know that they can.

    My tip would be to advertise well. I don't think I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ma
    I said I would never do it again 5 years ago. I hope it will be another 5-15 years.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly