Did I tell you I canned some green beans a couple weeks ago? I did. I am hoping to can some banana peppers today or tomorrow and make some freezer slaw and make some breakfast items for the freezer and set up a kids baking area.
Those are my plans anyway.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast
- Fluffy Pancakes, syrup and fruit (these are the BEST pancakes ever)
- Baked Oatmeal cups
- Chocolate Chip Honey Pumpkin Muffins
- Big Breakfast
- PB & J, fruit and veggies
- Grilled cheese and carrots and fruit
- Comfort Night - Grilled chicken, grilled zuchini and black eyed peas
- Italian Night - Pasta, green beans, sausage and potatoes skillet
- Meatless/Breakfast Night - Pasta with white bean Alfredo sauce, garlic bread and steamed broccoli
- Mexican Night - Black Bean Quesadillas, lettuce and sour cream, corn
- Pizza Night - Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
- Soup Night - Taco Soup and homemade fried tortilla chips/strips
- Leftover Buffet or stir fry with whatever leftover meat we have
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!