Thursday, January 16, 2014

So . . .

I haven't been blogging much.  I know the first rule of blogging is not to talk about your lack of blogging in a post - but I'm not much for rules.

Nonetheless, I want to blog but my laptop broke so long ago and I hate sitting at the desktop.  Hate it!   So I don't do it very often.  It feels more like punishment which obviously makes me not want to blog.

I have been doing a lot behind the scenes I'd like to share.  Like I said I'm more active on my Instagram and then of course on my personal FB page.  I'm not very good at the blog FB page because it takes more work to post to than my personal one.  So I'm not up for that.

Just wanted to give an update because I keep thinking I'm going to post things and then I just don't. 

The end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly