Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly Menu Paleo - 1.11.15


http://orgjunkie.com/category/menu-plan-monday


I cook a lot.  Like a lot lot lot lot lot - like run the dishwasher 2-3 times a day a lot.  I'm home, we homeschool so that is like 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks for 5-6 people!  I'm thankful though that we can be home and that I can control what we eat most days.  Its just the dishes - am I right???  But I am thankful for a dishwasher and kiddos that unload it.

Here is this week's menu.  Some are even Whole30 compliant.

Breakfast:

Paleo sausage egg mc"muffin"

Bacon and eggs and green peppers and apples

Baked Pumpkin Donuts (for the kiddos)

My fried potatoes, sausage and eggs skillet (It is basically Pioneer Woman's Breakfast Burritos without the cheese and without the tortillas)

Paleo Pumpkin Waffles

And this:

Lunch:


Lunch is honestly just mostly leftovers from supper or if we fill the grill for the week, we have meat or chicken and then a green smoothie or salad and fruit.

Supper:

Sweet Potato Buffalo Chicken Casserole

Ultimate Paleo Chili over baked potatoes (Didn't have this last week)

Chicken zoodle soup

Slow cooker chicken burrito bowls

Asian ground beef and broccoli slaw lettuce cups

Paleo Orange Chicken and stir fry veggies and fried cauliflower rice (didn't have this last week)

Leftover Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly