Sunday, December 5, 2010

What's for Dinner - 12.5.10

I have not been in the menu planning mood at all. In fact I have not been in the cooking mood either lately, but still we have to eat and someone has to do it so I might as well have a plan. Just so you know I ordered pizza two nights in a row last week that is how bad I do not want to cook. I must be going through a cooking funk.

Breakfast:



Eggs in Toast and fruit
Oatmeal, blueberries and sliced almonds (may try this oatmeal in the Crock pot)
Whole Wheat English Muffin, Peanut butter and banana
Yogurt, fruit and Granola

Lunch:

Leftovers
Whole Wheat tortilla pizza with pepperoni
PB & J and grapes

Supper:


Sloppy Joes, Homemade hamburger buns, freezer fries and corn
Bacon and Cheese Chicken, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, broccoli and Strawberry Peach Slushies
Marvelous Mini Meatloafs, baked potatoes cooked in the Crock Pot, green beans
Burrito Pie, corn and peaches


Then we have dinner at church and Christmas with my Dad's side.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly