Sunday, April 17, 2011

Plans for the Week

Photo Credit
I hope your Sunday is well.  I know for me, church on Sunday is a time of encouragement.  I also know that if I make a plan Sunday on what I am reading and memorizing in the Bible I am more likely to do it.  I wanted to share my plan for the week and feel free to share your's too!

Sunday:  Phillipians 1:1-7
Monday:  Philippians 1:8-14
Tuesday:  Philippians 1:15-21
Wednesday:  Philippians 1:22-30
Thursday:  Philippians 2:1-8
Friday:  Philippians 2:9-16
Saturday:  Philippians 2:17-23

Using the S.O.A.P. Method

And I am starting on memorizing books of the Bible now and it just so happens that I am starting with Philippians.  I won't always be memorizing 4 verses in a week, but these are fairly short verses.

Phillipians 1:1-4

1 Paul and Timothy, bondservants of Jesus Christ, To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, with the bishops[a] and deacons: 2 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy,

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. **edited for spelling error:)

    What a great idea memorizing books of the bible.

    I don't have any books memorized, but do know somehow where things are in scripture when I need them. My brain is weird like that:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma,
    Thanks. I have memorized chapters before but not whole books so I guess it is about time. We will see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly