Monday, August 29, 2011

12 Goals for the week (and last week's update)

Thank you to Money Saving Mom for inspiring me to put my goals on paper (or at least on the computer).  Last week I had 11 goals and this week I have 12, but I am really going to try not to add more to that next week.

Last week's goals:

Mothering Goals
1. Consistently work on Bible memory verse and read the kids Bible story everyday. - We worked on the bible memory but I wasn't as consistent with a Bible story.
2. Continue working on Prov. 15:1 - using a soft voice and not yelling. - This is an ongoing thing.
Personal Goals
3. Walk 3 miles a day 5 days a week. - Did not happen - maybe 2 days.
4. Consistently do my quiet time (Bible study) and work on remembering 5 verses a week that I have already learned and adding a new one. - This I did do, but need to be more consistent with doing it daily and not playing catch up.
Home Management Goals
5. Freeze a bushel of peaches this week. - Yes!  And made pear jam too.
6. Make homemade bread for the week. - Done!
7. Wash, line dry, fold, & put away one load of laundry every day.  (I am not very consistent with the putting away). - Still working on putting away, I think I had a pile of clothes to put away for 2 days.
8. Re-organize hall linen closet. - Done!
9. Finish organizing binders for school stuff. - This is done as well.
Ministry Goals
10. Mail card and pictures to my husband's grandma and take the kids to visit my mamaw. - Tried to schedule a visit with mamaw but she had something to do - putting it on for this week.  Card was made and now I have to pick up the pictures to mail.
11. Meet with my friend for discipleship (we have missed several weeks). - She couldn't meet this past week so we hopefully can this week.

This week's goals:


Mothering Goals
1. Consistently work on Bible memory verse and read the kids Bible story everyday.

2. Do Ballerina Preschool Pack for letter Bb this week.

Personal Goals
3. Walk 3 miles a day 5 days a week.

4.  Wake up at least an hour before the kids to accomplish some exercise and quiet time.  
Home Management Goals
5. Check into green bean prices to see if they have gone down for canning.

6.  Make homemade bread for the week.

7. Wash, line dry, fold, & put away one load of laundry every day.  (I am not very consistent with the putting away).

8.  Deep clean the shower.
9. Make labels for school stuff and kids clothes.

Ministry Goals
10. Being consistent in praying for my husband and children DAILY

11. Find ways to serve with the kids.  Specifically this week - bake some banana bread and take to that to a person along with a hand written note.
12.  Write two encouraging notes this week.

What goals do need to accomplish this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly