Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.
Last time food's storage was the long grain rice. I didn't really buy anything for food storage this week. But I hope to next week - maybe some food grade 5 gallon buckets and some Gamma lids.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and we have not died of boredom yet. I make a bunch of the blender batter waffles on Saturday to put in the freezer for the rest of the week. I also cook my bacon in bulk and freeze to pull out and microwave during the week.
- Scrambled Eggs, turkey bacon and peaches
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker - he experiments with new ones every week
- Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches
- Cereal and milk
- Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
- Freezer brown bag burritos, corn and apples
- Leftovers (we almost always have leftovers for lunch)
- Pork chops, twice baked potatoes and homemade chocolate chip zucchini bread
- Sloppy Joes, buns, homemade mac n cheese and green beans
- Spaghetti and meatballs, broccoli and garlic bread (didn't have this last week)
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Barbeque Beef Brisket, baked beans, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and dessert - guests in town
- Leftover Buffet
- Out to eat with our guest
What's cooking at your house this week?