This giveaway is now closed.You probably know that I really try to eat healthy as much as possible, but there are times when you just need a good old fashion sweet snack.
Betty Crocker® Fun da-middlesTM are the first boxed-cupcake mix of its kind that will leave you pleasantly surprised with their sweet center! Delight your family and watch the smiles unfold as you greet them with the delicious, fresh-from-the-oven taste of new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles cupcakes.
And if you needed a little inspiration for decorating your cupcakes, head on over to Hoosier Homemade's Cupcake Heaven for LOTS and lots and lots of ideas. These might be cute:
- Combining cake mix and filling pouch in one box, Fun da-middles cupcakes have a special creamy filling that bakes inside the cupcake.
- Available in three delicious flavors, Vanilla Cake with Creamy Chocolate Filling, Chocolate Cake with Creamy Vanilla Filling, and Vanilla Cake with Creamy Vanilla Filling, Fun da-middles cupcakes are a fun and portable treat that children can take everywhere they go!
To download a printable coupon for $0.85 off new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles, visit http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/4d61/!
In addition, you can visit Betty Crocker TV on YouTube to check out a great how-to video on making Betty Crocker Fun da-middles.
The prizepack includes:
- One sample of new Betty Crocker Fun da-middles cupcake mix
- One cupcake pan
- One oven mitt
- One package of cupcake liners
- One box of cupcake gift notes
Thanks for entering!
Disclosure: The Betty Crocker Fun da-middles product, information, and giveaway have been provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.
Now onto the menu plan:
Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.
- Homemade Breakfast hot pockets
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker - he experiments with new ones every week
- Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches (need to make these this week)
- Cereal and milk
- Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
- Homemade hot pockets (using different fillings - pizza, ham & cheese, chicken and cheese, etc.), applesauce and cheese sticks
- Leftovers (we almost always have leftovers for lunch)
- Beef Vegetable soup and homemade bread
- BBQ Chicken, cheesy ranch potatoes and steamed broccoli
- Garlic butter pasta, peas, Garlic Bread and fruit (didn't have this last week)
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Manicotti, green beans and homemade garlic bread
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!