Monday, November 28, 2011

Menu Plan - 11.28.11


I am kind of tired of big meals.  So this week we are going simple or as simple as you can get when you try to make meals from scratch. 

Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints.  I may try to add something new one of these days.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.  If anyone has new ideas about what I can fill our lunch containers with let me know.

Breakfast:
  • Homemade breakfast sandwiches (these are a hit!) and applesauce or grapes
  • Eggs, bacon and toast
  • Cereal and milk
  • Smoothies
  • Clif kids organic bars (when we are in a hurry which is often)

Lunch:

Supper:
  • Hamburgers, baked potatoes and beans
  • Baked Pork Chops, baked beans and salad
  • Navajo tacos and corn
  • Pizza
  • Breakfast for dinner - pancakes, eggs and bacon and smoothies
  • BBQ Pork Roast sandwiches, seasoned baked potato wedges, and steamed broccoli
  • Leftover Buffet


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly