Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Homemade breakfast sandwiches (these are a hit!) and applesauce
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Breakfast Casserole in the Crockpot and peaches
- Cereal and Milk
You can read how my lunch experiment worked here.
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Clif Protein Bars (for me)
- 15 Bean Soup with ham bone and Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day
- Sixteen bean and beef burritos, corn and tortilla chips
- Pizza, salad and peach cobbler
- Baked potato bar (maybe using leftover chili and whatever else we find)
- Beef stew and whole wheat bread
- Leftover Buffet