Sunday, January 8, 2012

Menu Plan - 1.8.12


I guess it is time to get back to getting our family life in some sort of order.  I am finally feeling half way normal again (after weeks of evening not morning sickness and being really, really tired).  This week will be hopefully pretty easy since I plan on using  the Crock pot a lot.  We have been having cereal and milk for breakfast a lot lately and I am so tired of it.  I am ready for some homemade breakfast food again.

Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.

Breakfast:

Lunch:




  • Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
  • Homemade lunchables
  • Soup and crackers
  • Leftovers and applesauce






Supper:

  • 15 Bean Soup with ham bone and cornbread
  • Sticky Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and smoothies
  • Pizza, salad and peach cobbler
  • Pork Fried Rice and stir fry veggies
  • Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes, baked sweet potato fries and salad
  • Leftover Buffet


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly