Sunday, September 23, 2012

Menu Plan: Give-a-way Winner and favorite frugal meal ideas

Thank you all for entering my give-a-way!  I loved reading all your ideas for easy and frugal meals.  I am going to repost them below so everyone can see them. 

The winner is:


Sarah


Here are some easy and frugal meal suggestions from everyone:

  • Omelette
  • BBQ chicken quesadillasroast chicken 
  • Grilled chicken and veggies roll
  • Burrito Pie
  • Bubble up pizza is my favoriteDelete 
  • BBQ Farmhouse Stuffed Muffins
  • Spaghetti
  • Tacos
  • Breakfast stuff like Cheesy Scrambled eggs, French Toast or Pancakes

Here is this week's menu plan.


Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. I try to serve smoothies with breakfast.

Breakfast:

Lunch:


    Supper:
    Snacks:

    Grapes
    Peanut butter and crackers
    Cheesy Pastry Puffs 
    Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (with coconut oil instead of shortening)

    Hope you have a great week!  And check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love comments!

    Printfriendly