I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. I try to serve smoothies with breakfast or at least sometime between breakfast and lunch.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast
- Yogurt and toast and fruit
- OAMC French toast sticks (for the freezer)
- Muffins - Using variations from the Master Muffin Mix from Home Joys with more variations
- PB & J, fruit and veggies
- Mini pizzas and carrots
- Beans and Rice and fruit
- Pizza with friends
- Pasta e Fagioli Soup, Garlic bread and salad
- Red Chile Sauce Enchiladas and corn
- Dinner out - with sister
- Pizza , Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad OR Pizza out!
- Leftover Buffet
- Dinner at Dad's
Hope you have a great week! And check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday.