Monday, January 14, 2013

This week's goals



I am also choosing a goal to focus on every week from this book - "One Bite at a Time - 52 Projects for simplifying life".  This week's focus is - Work on a consistent morning routine for me and the kids.

I didn't get to this last week because my husband switched shifts and things were a little crazy.  This week - we are on it!

Last week's Goals:


Personal
1.  start journaling again and using my prayer binder more faithfully. {Still need to work on this}
2.  Continue with the Couch to 5K program,
3.  Focus on "One Bite at a Time - 52 Projects for simplifying life" - morning routine. {I think I need this again this week}
4.  Put together a page every week for my Shutterfly Family Photo Year Book.
5.  Memorize 2 Timothy 2:15 and review Lamentations 3:22-24 and Psalm 1:2.{Almost have my verse down}

Marriage

6. Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting.
7.  Read our book together.

Children/Homeschooling

8. Work on morning routine for kids - to get them to do it by themselves.  {Did not happen)
9.  Work on memorizing Psalm 1:2. {We actually worked on a different verse this week that they really needed.}

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

10.  Schedule game night for February and send out invites.

 Ongoing:

  • Continue sending fun and encouraging texts daily to my husband.
  • Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week.
  • Start a monthly game night.
  • Continue our weekly accountability group meetings 
  • Give
  • Save for a replacement vehicle for my husband's work car. 
  • Keep saving for a down payment for a new-to-us house with land.



This week's Goals:


 Personal

1.  Journal at least 3 days a week and enter prayer requests on my phone app.
2.  Continue with the Couch to 5K program, - start week 3
3.  Focus on "One Bite at a Time - 52 Projects for simplifying life" - morning routine.
4.  Put together a page every week for my Shutterfly Family Photo Year Book and do one page for my 2011 book and one page for my 2012 book - I am so behind!
5.  Memorize Revelation 4:11 and review 2 Timothy 2:15 and Psalm 1:2.

Marriage

6. Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting.
7.  Read our book together.

Children/Homeschooling

8. Work on morning routine for kids - to get them to do it by themselves.
9.  Work on memorizing Psalm 1:2.

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

10.  Send out invites for game night.

 Ongoing:

  • Continue sending fun and encouraging texts daily to my husband.
  • Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week.
  • Start a monthly game night.
  • Continue our weekly accountability group meetings 
  • Give
  • Save for a replacement vehicle for my husband's work car.
  • Keep saving for a down payment for a new-to-us house with land.



How did your week go?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly