Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu Plan - 1.13.12



You might notice that I am having another homemade Hamburger Helper meal tonight.  Growing up we had a lot of Hamburger Helper.  My mom seemed to love stroganoff so we had that one with hamburger and potatoes.  I am going to try this recipe to see if I can make it homemade.  I will let you know how it turns out.  I really need to make some more breakfasts.  I am running out of waffles.  I am out of muffins but I do have several burritos left.


Breakfast:

Lunch:

  • PB & J, fruit and veggies
  • Leftovers  
  • Mini pizzas and carrots 
  • Beans and Rice and fruit

Supper:



  • Mexican Night -Red Chile Sauce cheese enchiladas, lettuce and sour cream, corn  
  • Pizza Night - Pizza, salad and fruit smoothies
  • Leftover Buffet or stir fry with whatever leftover meat we have 

Freezer cooking:

 

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly