So we are on the bandwagon. You know the bandwagon that everyone usually starts in January. We are late to the party but we are joining the party nonetheless. You may see some new and different recipes on here because I want to eat less - portion control - but I still want to eat whole foods and none of this low fat cheese and weird low fat margarine stuff. I am trying out some muffin tin meals this week - mainly to actually see the portions. I also found this AMAZING APP - through a friend on Facebook - Skimble. It is great - customizable workouts that can be done at your home with little to no equipment. See - the internet can be used for good - occasionally.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Pancake Muffins and oranges or bananas
- Bacon and Egg Cups and smoothies
- Mini Frittatas and fruit
- Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal Cups!
- Sausage, egg and cheese breakfast cups
- PB &J, fruit and veggies
- Beans and Rice and fruit
- Cheeseburger Cupcakes and apples and carrots
- Taco Cupcakes, salad and corn
- Spaghetti and meatball cups, green beans and fruit
- Skinny BBQ Chicken Cups
- Meatloaf cups and mac n cheese cups, veggies
- Lasagna Cupcakes, steamed grean beans and spinach salad
- Deep Dish Pizza casserole and salad (or might try this recipe)
- Leftover buffet
Gluten free frozen chocolate Cups
46 calorie Cookie
Quinoa Pizza Bites
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!