Friday, March 8, 2013

We love Club JellyTelly!

I found out about a free one month membership from Clarisa's blog 1+1+1=1.


 I can tell you that I signed up immediately because I had bought a few of the What's in the Bible DVD's and my kids liked them (some are a little long).  Plus we LOVE LOVE LOVE Adventures in Odyssey and there are several actual cartoon episodes on there.

We have a nightly ritual where we were listening to the free Whit's End Radio shows of Adventures in Odyssey but now we all pile on my bed (or the couch) and I fire up the laptop and we watch an Adventures in Odyssey show before bed.  I love them just as much as the kids do.

My one month subscription isn't over yet but when it is I will be signing up.  $5 a month for quality kids' shows is worth it to me.  Plus I will plug the laptop into the TV and we can watch it on the screen (as soon as I figure out how to get the sound to work).  I just wish it could be a channel on the Roku.

I get nothing from this - it is my own opinion.  I just really like this and hope to see it continue!



Have you tried it?  What is your favorite thing?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly