Here is my scalloped potatoes and ham in the Crock Pot.
|Been trying my regular recipes in the Crock Pot - so far they've turned out pretty good|
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast
- Fluffy Pancakes, syrup and fruit (these are the BEST pancakes ever)
- Baked Oatmeal cups
- Muffins - Using variations from the Master Muffin Mix from Home Joys with more variations
- Big Breakfast
- PB & J, fruit and veggies
- Chicken nuggets, carrots and fruit
- Comfort Night - We are camping so it will be hot dogs on the fire!
- Italian Night - Slow cooker creamy baked spaghetti with spinach salad (Can't wait to try this!)
- Meatless/Breakfast Night - Biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs and fruit
- Mexican Night - Enchilada soup from the freezer
- Pizza Night - Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
- Soup Night - Beans and cornbread baby!
- Leftover Buffet or stir fry with whatever leftover meat we have
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!