Sunday, July 25, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, July 26th



I am totally uninspired when it comes to menu planning this week.   I don't know what to have or fix.  I have been in the kitchen canning and freezing so much that I do not want to cook at all.  And I need to do some freezer cooking and instead of doing it in one or two days I think I will just double or triple whatever I am doing for the day this week and go from there.

Breakfasts: (doubling these to freeze for the next two months)
Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal (replacing the brown sugar with sucanant)
Breakfast Cookies
Whole Wheat Waffles
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Rolls
Blueberry Overnight Coffee Cake
 
Lunches
Leftovers
PB&J
Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Whole Wheat Pizza Bites with dipping sauce - making extra to freeze for OAMC
Baked Chicken Nuggets- making extra to freeze for OAMC

Suppers:
Easy Chuck Roast, Mashed Potatoes, corn and salad
Stuffed Bell Peppers (we have a lot from our garden) - making extra to freeze for OAMC), salad and bread
Grilled Texas Broil Steak (need to use up a little steak to make room in the freezer), baked potatoes and freezer slaw
Chicken Fried Rice
Homemade pizza using Alton Brown's Pizza crust, this sauce and whatever toppings we like - my husband has declared this pizza to be "No need to order take out" pizza - it is our new standard (thanks to Cristi)
Tacos - either chicken or beef, I haven't decided but we are kind of heavy on beef this week so it may be chicken

Snacks:
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole Wheat Graham Crackers
Chewy Granola Bars

Sides:
Freezer Slaw (Ball Blue Book of Canning)
Baked Beans

To see what others are having this week, please visit OrgJunkie.com.

1 comment:

  1. What a yummy looking menu this week. Your baked peanut butter oatmeal looks interesting, I'll give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly