Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 2.6.11


Here we are another week - another chance for a new start (I guess it is why I love Mondays).  And another menu plan.  Since we have been stuck inside the house I have been making a lot of desserts lately.  You will see lots of repeats from last week's menu because I just kind of made whatever I wanted to this past week because we were stuck inside for 3 days.  Not that I am complaining.  I am extremely thankful that we were forced to rest, relax and spend time together.  Thank you Lord for snow days!

Breakfasts:
Cereal
Oatmeal, blueberries and sliced almonds
Whole Wheat English Muffin, Peanut butter and banana
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread - this was super delicious!
Blueberry Crumb Muffins
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

Lunch:
Leftovers
Sandwiches and apples
PB & J and applesauce


Sunday:
Nachos

Cast Iron Cookie Monster (my own name for it)


Monday:
Sticky Chicken in the Slow Cooker, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli and Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

Tuesday:
Red Bean Stew, brown rice and Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day (we didn't have this last week)

Wednesday:
Three Cheese Garlic Chicken, Green beans and garlic bread (we didn't have this either)

Thursdays:
Beans and Cornbread

Fridays:
Pizza - BBQ Chicken Pizza or Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Sloppy Joes Pizza 

Saturdays:
Breakfast for dinner - Whole Wheat Waffles or Biscuits and Gravy

How about you all, what are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly