Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Plan - 5.22.11

Want to do something fun and productive and rewarding?  How about making easy breakfast and lunches to grab and go for a whole month?  I am planning on doing a freezer cooking session this week.  I will also provide recipes, grocery list and assembly instructions here on my blog in case you all might want to join me.  I am sharing the recipes today under the breakfast and lunch categories. 
I wanted to have grab and go breakfasts and lunches because I plan to spend a lot of time at the pool this summer with my kiddos and we usually pack and eat our lunch there.  Now I will be able to throw in these meals from the freezer and they will be thawed by the time we are ready to each lunch.  And it is summertime so I want to keep the stove and oven use to a minimum.
Breakfasts:
Lunch:
Suppers:
I also told you how to put a whole meal on the grill this past weekend.
Now, if you would like to join in the freezer cooking I will be sharing the recipe, grocery list and instructions sometime this week.
menu plan monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly