I am trying to slowly build up a food storage. Last week I am canned chicken soup and froze pumpkin puree.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Homemade breakfast sandwiches (these are a hit!) and applesauce or grapes
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker
- Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches
- Clif kids organic bars (when we are in a hurry)
You can read how my lunch experiment worked here. I am doing it again this week.
I will be filling these lunches with:
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Homemade luncheables (using lunch meat, sliced cheese and crackers), grapes and carrots
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Clif Protein Bars (for me)
- Nachos! - this is getting to be a Sunday night tradition
- Sticky Chicken and Baked Potatoes, green beans and apple crisp
- Alfredo Pasta Bake, Green beans, salad and Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day.
- Pizza, "Olive Garden" Breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Whole grain chicken soup and whole wheat rolls
- Spaghetti and meatballs, broccoli and garlic bread
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!