Sunday, May 20, 2012

Menu Plan - 5.20.12



I think it is going to be hot this week, well it is hot today anyway.  I am having a lot of repeats from last week because I must have veered from my menu plan.  I haven't blogged about my freezer cooking but I did get 6 pizza crusts in the freezer last week plus some meals that I made extra of such as Frito pie.


Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.

Breakfast:

Lunch:


Supper:
  • Leftover grilled pork steak, baked potatoes, corn and salad (from yesterday's grilling)
  • Roast in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes and green beans (didn't have this last week)
  • Spaghetti and meat balls (new sauce recipe I am trying), salad and garlic bread (didn't have this last week either)
  • Queso Fundido, tortillas or tortilla chips, spinach salad and black beans
  • Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
  • Hamburgers on the grill, corn on the cob (on the grill), baked beans and salad
  • Leftover Buffet

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.
What are you all having this week?  Remember, a menu plan just may save your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly