Menu plan time - I think I should be cleaning out our freezers since we will be moving soon so that is what I plan to do.
I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast or breakfast sandwiches
- Muffins - Using variations from the Master Muffin Mix from Home Joys with more variations
- Almond Coconut Granola or Peanut butter granola and yogurt or Milk
- Salisbury steak, noodles and spinach salad and fruit smoothie
- Roast in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes and green beans
- Chicken on the grill, corn on the cob and salad
- Queso Fundido, tortillas or tortilla chips, spinach salad and black beans
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
- Hamburgers on the grill, fries, baked beans and salad
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.What are you all having this week? Remember, a menu plan just may save your sanity.